Sunday, May 17, 2009

Our Princess...Skye Gracyn Birkes

We found out we were expecting on Feb. 11th! We were shocked but EXCITED the minute we saw the lines!

Her first picture...almost 10 weeks old!

We were SURE we were having a BOY...and about 90% of everyone else was too...except Shell and Bran! haha! Anyways when she said "it's a girl" we were SOOO EXCITED! It was funny...David didn't even think one time it COULD be a girl! He was ready to buy a dirtbike...and all the little boy things! We could NOT be happier...he loves his 3 girls (that includes our puppy named Belle)! Plus most of my friends have girls...and we have 3 nieces! =) Lots of GIRLS for Skye to play with!

ALMOST 19 weeks!



Her perfect profile!!

Hey everyone!!!!

Cute little foot...

5 comments:

  1. I love the profile pic! I can't wait to meet her!!! I am so excited!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hehehe! Yea but I know how much I hated when ppl told me I was having a boy when I knew it was a girl! I cant wait to meet Skye & Kinley will show her the ropes! **WE ARE IN FOR IT!!**

    ReplyDelete
  3. ok i have no idea why it says JEFF but ok?

    ReplyDelete
  4. glad you started posting stuff!! hehe i didnt know you found out feb 11-thats the same day we did too (in 07 of course) special day!! cant wait to read more!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well you found onut on Audree's birthday!!! I can't wait to meet her

    ReplyDelete